My favorite color

This is an example with how things would look like without white. Don’t you think it hurts to look at this picture for a long time.

Photo by Swisscan licensed under Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic

Did you see how this amazing color can change the whole thing? With just a little bit of white, it creates a harmony and makes things easier to look at

An example of an angel in white.

My favorite color is white. It’s a pretty color. Some people might say white seems boring but I say it brings that calm feeling. White can blend in with other colors easily. The color is light, neutral and goes with everything which is why it is commonly used in fashion and decorating. White gives out that pure, angelic and innocent vibe. I’m really sure that I’m not the only one who think so, otherwise why would people say that angels have white wings and so on? I like white because it is simple. White doesn’t stand out like other colors such as black or red. In fact, people usually miss out this beautiful color. Nevertheless, to me it’s still the most beautiful color.

One thought on “My favorite color

1. Pingback: Visit these -March 2011 -Week 5 | Challenge Yourself to Blog